Saturday, 4 October 2014

Rest In Peace Alan Henning

Late last night when I first heard the news of the horrific murder of Alan Henning I was shocked but, (having followed the activities of the ISIS psychopathic killers in the news) sadly I cannot say that I was surprised.

The more I hear of Alan Henning the more I like and admire him and the more I hear of ISIS the more I despise them.

Humanity should and must stand united against this kind of evil.

Unfortunately I don't have any faith in US foreign policy. I just hope that this time things work out better than they have done previously. Sadly I am convinced that the people who commit these barbaric acts want nothing more than to provoke what they would call a "holy war" with the west and what is more disturbing they seem happy to die as "martys" for their "cause".

The fact is Alan Henning was a good and kind man and whatever happens no amount of evil murderers can ever change that. #RIPAlanHenning


No comments:

Post a Comment